CONVERMEX USA a subsidiary CARVAJAL PACKAGING
Who we are
Organization Carvajal was founded in 1904 in the city of Santiago de Cali, Colombia; in the year 2011, Carvajal Packaging opened business in Mexico becoming the third largest global-wide company dedicated to the production and distribution of packaging solutions.
We offer packaging solutions for industrial, Food Service and Home segments. We rely on cutting edge technology to offer our clients different products that are tailored to their needs and preferences.
Everything you look for to sell or supply to your clients, for parties, to dispense all type of food or beverages, for home deliveries or simply to make your life easier.
We have cups, plates, containers, packages, ice boxes and even tortilla holders.
At Carvajal Packaging, we work under the framework of six objectives that guide the efforts of all our collaborators:
- To fulfill commitments
- To evolve together with our clients
- To challenge ourselves to be competitive
- To be innovative in the world of packaging
- To develop talent to create value
- To be sustainable
POSITION: SENIOR SALES MANAGER
Develops new business by analyzing account potential; initiating, developing, and closing sales; recommending new applications and sales strategies.
What will you bring to the team:
- 8-12 years’ professional experience is required on Sales in Mid and Large restaurants chains or franchises (Example: Burger King, Taco Bell, McDonalds, Subway, Popeyes, Wendy, Starbucks etc). Demonstrating increasing levels of impact.
- An MBA, or equivalent experience.
- Able to lead, inspire and motivate a large, geographically dispersed sales team.
- Identifies development potential in accounts by studying current business; interviewing key customer personnel and company personnel who have worked with customer; identifying and evaluating additional needs; analyzing opportunities.
- Initiates sales process by building relationships; qualifying potential; scheduling appointments.
- Develops sales by making initial presentation; explaining product and service enhancements and additions; introducing new products and services.
- Develops new applications by preparing specifications; conferring with product engineering.
- Closes sales by overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
- Contributes information to sales strategies by evaluating current product results; identifying needs to be filled; monitoring competitive products; analyzing and relaying customer reactions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Able to travel in the USA.
Goal Oriented, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Passionate for Hospitality and customer service.
Base salary of $90,000.00 to $125,000.00 per year plus generous goal-based bonuses.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company paid life insurance
- Long term disability insurance
- 401K with generous company contributions.
- Holiday, vacation and sick paid time off.
- Car allowance